Al llegar al aeropuerto en Seattle, los ninos estaban mucho mejor, contentos de regresar a casita con papi y el resto de la familia. SOBRE TODO CON PAPI, como nos hizo falta. Despues de chequearnos teniamos que esperar una 2 horas antes de que nuestro vuelo saliera, lo bueno fue que adentro tenia un parquesito para ninos (que buena idea, nunca habia visto uno), asi que hay estuvimos un buen rato antes de partir. La hora de irnos llego y casi que nos deja el avion de lo distraidos que estavamos en el aeropuerto. En el avion los ninos se portaron de lo mejor.
GRACIAS TOBLER BUNCH POR TODOS LOS GRATOS MOMENTOS QUE PASAMOS
HAPPY FACE, ellos saben de lo que estoy hablando.
5 Days when by so fast, we all had a great time, we had fun and learned a lot. It was time to leave, for some it was hard to say good bye. My poor Kevin didn’t want to leave James and Beyonce didn’t want to leave her cousins and I felt so sad to say good bye to Francys. Of course we both cried, with sadness I had to return to home, but we had to do it since they were waiting for us with lots of excitement. On the way to the airport I took some photos of the lake, it was beautiful like always and I needed that last image for when we may returned some day.
When we got to the airport in Seattle, the kids were a little bit better, they were happy to go back home and to see daddy and the rest of the family. OVERALL FOR DADDY, we missed him so much. After we checked in we had to wait about 2 hours for our flight to leave, the good thing was that they had a small playground for the kids to play in (great idea, which I have never seen before), so we spent the time there until we had to leave. Time to leave came and the plane almost left us because we were so distracted in the airport. The kids did awesome on the plane.
THANKS TOBLER BUNCH FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES THAT WE HAD TOGETHER
HAPPY FACE, They know what I’m talking about







No comments:
Post a Comment