A week before she lost her tooth, I noticed it was loose but she is such a coward she didn't even want to move so we just left it like that. After worse I noticed that the new tooth was coming on the back on the loose one, I told her to start moving her tooth so it would come out if not then I would have to pull it out. Since she didn't want that, she started to play with ther toot, to move it aroung, bite into an apple. Nothing happened that day. Next day I remembered her that if she didn't take it out, I would have to take her to the dr so they can pull it out, so she started to move it a little bit harder but nothing, after a wile I noticed it was really b ut really loose, half of it was out already. I grabed tooth flows and try to pull it out, but it just came out empty. Sudenly I yanked it and the floss came out, we started laughing so hard cause what happened. Then I see Beyonce its bleading, the tooth had came out and we didn't noticed. We had to seach for the tooth on the carpet and we found it fast. We were happy that finally it was out and Kevin was amazed and scared to see her bleeding. My little girl behaved great.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Beyonce perdio su 2nd dientito/Beyonce lost her 2nd tooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment